Friday 22 August 2014

A country that I would like to visit

A place that I would like to know is Machu Picchu, located in Peru, because I have seen it on TV and I think that is amazing how people built somethig so beautiful and with a lot of symbolism.

Also I have studied a little bit of Inca's culture and to me they were very intelligent. They had knowledge about maths, astrology and engineering that is reflect in the build of aqueduct, ways and general construction. Also they had special skills weaving.

First, I would like to go there on holidays for fun, maybe with my family or friends. I would take a lot of pictures for the memory, buy souvenirs to my friends, eat the magnific peruvian food and maybe know more places near Machu Picchu. Also I would like to talk with local people to learn more about the place and be in contact with them to go years later as an archaeologist researcher.

I think that Machu Picchu would be very motivated to start researching Inca's culture. Then, I would study their influence in Chile.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very sincere. Your post makes me want to go there to, and enjoy those nightly skies, the same that ancient Incas looked at.

    ReplyDelete