Friday 29 August 2014

My favourite occasion

I think that everyone has a lot of special occasions to celebrate like birthdays, award ceremonies or aniversaries, but in my opinion the best occasion to celebrate is christmas, a time of the year that I love since I have memory, because it is on holidays, the house is decorated and all the atmosphere is about peace and good wishes to everyone.

On this celebration everyone receive a present from Santa Claus and I think that is incredible believe in that magic man who also has reindees that fly. I loved Santa Claus, and every christmass eve my brothers and me were so excited wating him. Now, of course, I don't believe in Santa, but I think that was so lovely believe in the magic that also could afford you to do great things and be a good person.

Actually, I don't remember the christmas celebrations when I was a child, but I have seen familiar videos where I look very happy. I can't remember if that happiness was for all the presents or if it was for the importance of being together as a family. Probably was for the first reason and is expected, because I wrote the letter to Santa with a lot of time until christmas and, of course, as a child I loved presents and toys.

I think that when I grew up toys where less important to me and the dinner with family took a special part of the occasion.

Take my good wishes for next christmas and don't lose the magic.




1 comment:

  1. The Christmas is my favourite celebration too ! Like I live in the south, I never see to my family. I now that this celebration is important for my parents and for this reason I go to visit their. Is a day full of love :)

    ReplyDelete