Friday 3 October 2014

A good friend of mine

The best moments of my life have been spent with my family and friends. Actually, I have more than one friend, but I'm going to talk about one who is a very adventure girl.
The name of my friend is Nadine and I knew her last year at school. She is from Germany and came to Chile because of an exchange.
We could talk each other, because she knew spanish and english very well, apart that I know a little bit of german.
We were together for 3 months aproximately and since we met, we were friends and we had a lot in common, principally the interest in travels, apart politics and history of different realities, in fact I could learn of her a lot about the german culture and history.
Also I could learn about another religion, because I am catholic and she is evangelical.
I did mention that she is a very adventure girl, because since she is younger she has been around a lot of countries without her parents. Actually, even with the virus "ebola", she is in Ghana as a volunteer and I know that she is so happy and not to worried about being infected.
I don't know when I'm going to see her again, probably in more than a year, but we are sure that our friendship is going to continue, because we have been in contact via facebook and whatsapp.
Also, a few days ago she surprised me, sending me a postal, a lovely and creative way to keep in contact and treasure a memory.





5 comments:

  1. wow! she looks like a great woman... I love her <3
    jajajja regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh! so nice that she is volunteer in a extreme case specially in Ghana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I believe that you should miss her a lot, I hope your can see her again and enjoy with her visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like showing happiness in the picture. It is clear his friendship

    ReplyDelete