Wednesday 19 November 2014

Titanic

I can remember that the first time I went to the cinema with my family, we watch "Tarzan", a classic and unforgettable film.
Then, when I grew up a little more, I saw a film that for me is one of the great drama movies ever.
The film is Titanic, directed by James Cameron, and I can watch it again and again without feeling bored.
Actually I can't remember exactly how old I was when I saw it for the first time, maybe six years old, but I know I was in my grandmother's house seeing "The best seller" on "TVN".

The movie shows a beatiful love story between Jack and Rose, played by Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, respectively. They fall in love in the Titanic, a big ship, but sadly it crush with an iceberg and everything finish in a tragedy with many dead people.

I like this movie, because love stories are one of my favorite types of movies and also because the film transform the Titanic's tragedy in a way to show how was the culture of the epoc, when families arranged marriages and the behavior of the people were part of an act of appearance in front of everyone, in fact, Rose and women in general couldn't behave as she wanted, in a natural way. I think that Jack and Rose show the power of love, because they could be themselves without think in society.

I also think that in the final part of the movie, the couple had enough space on the wood door to keep both alive, but of course, is a film and in spite of that for me this movie continue being good. What do you think obout that?


2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I think that this movie is a great production, but I don't like this movie, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Captain! Iceberg in the front!!!"... a great movie :D

    ReplyDelete